Tuesday, June 23, 2009






It appears that this blog has been visited by a guess from oversea and I'm sorry that everything here is in Malay. So I'll just insert something in English to say our welcome to the blog. My other blog in English is at Norzah Thoughts on Life. The subjects touched upon are of course different. But pictures which are the prime concern of Gema Suka speak for themselves. So I'll insert more pictures for our oversea follower(s).
Pic 1. The little Darling.
Pic 2. The Little Dancers.
Pic 3: Malay mother and daughter.

2 comments:

  1. it's good if you can write in English ;)

    i'm a malay blogger. but i normally write in English. dont get me wrong. I love our language much.

    I'm writing in English because i want to improve my witing skills in English. that's all.

    I was just blog hopping. that includes your blog. happy to make a quick visit here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq 4 the quick response, LF. My English blog is at Norzah's Thoughts on Life. U r most welcome to visit and I'd start a search on yours.

    ReplyDelete